Generating an Access Key
1. In the administrator’s account in eRecruiter go to Settings in the menu on the left-hand side and select: Integration with eRecruiter
2. Select the Partners tab and click Activate next to inHire
3. Select what kind of access you want to grant to inHire:
- all recruitment processes – selecting this option means that you will no longer need to share with inhire each individual recruitment process in eRecruiter
- selected recruitment processes – for each selected recruitment process you will have to select the option of sharing it with inhire (see the below section – sharing a recruitment process)
4. Copy the key and paste it into the Settings section of the app | Integrations | eRecruiter
5. Click “Save”. Test the connection by clicking “TEST THE CONNECTION”.
Generating a source ID
1. Go to Settings. Select “Location of job posts” in the menu on the left-hand side and click “Add a job post location”.
2. Add the location by providing the following data:
- name: inhireio
- e-mail: [email protected]
- contact person: inhire
Importing source ID to the inhire app
Go to Settings | Integrations | eRecruiter in the inhire app and click “Import source ID from eRecruiter”.