- Once you have logged into your account, click the “Add a new process” button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
2. Select a STARTER process and click “Create”.
- Paste the link to your job post from the career tab and click “Next”.
- Verify the accuracy of the name of the position, technologies and text uploaded from the job post. Add necessary information concerning the location, role, form of cooperation and salary ranges. If everything is all right, change the status of the job post to “Ongoing”.
- After clicking “Next”, a preview of the job post will be displayed on the screen. If all the information in the preview are accurate, click “Publish”. You may return to editing the job post by clicking “Back”.
All the published job posts can be found in the “Recruitment processes” tab. To see the STARTER processes, unclick the “Hide ‘starter’ process” box:
You can edit or end them whenever you want.