Candidates who intentionally apply in a particular process will be visible in the “Candidates” tab (the “Awaiting your decision” column). Whenever somebody applies for a job, you will receive an e-mail notification from the system. By clicking “Open”, you will automatically open the profile of the applicant (the “CVs” tab on the left).
By clicking on the name and surname of the candidate you will be transferred immediately to the “CVs” tab.
When creating an account, candidates provide their their contact details: the phone number and e-mail address. You can contact a candidate by sending them a message via the platform (by clicking “Send message” button).
Important! When you move a candidate from one column to another, they automatically receive an e-mail notification (as a result of a change in the status), thus being informed of what is their current status in a process.
In the “Candidates” tab you will find columns that represent particular stages of the recruitment process:
- Waiting for your decision – the candidates who want to participate in your process that you have not seen before
- Evaluating candidate – you are preliminarily interested in a candidate’s profile, but you might be awaiting a decision of your manager or you are planning preliminary screening
- Invited for the interview – the candidate has been invited to a job interview
- Hired – you receive congratulations from us 🙂
- Negative – the candidates who have been rejected at any stage of the recruitment process (because they failed to meet the criteria or turned inactive)
A candidate’s profile on inhire (apart from contact details) contains information such as: name and surname, a candidate’s CV OR a link to their Linked profile, locations in which they would like to work, technologies and fields in which they work/would like to work.