inhire is an automated sourcing platform for recruiting tech talents, reaching out directly to thousands of tech, vetted candidates.
eRecruiter Recruiting’s integration with inhire allows getting candidates sourced with the use of inhire Platform directly into your eRecruiter ATS instance.
If you have selected the “selected recruitment processes” option when generating the access key, then you can share every new recruitment process added in eRecruiter with inhire. To do this, open the editor of that recruitment process, select the inhire option and click “Save”.
Combining a recruitment process in eRecruiter with a matching process on the platform.
After properly integrating inhire with eRecruiter, you will find a button allowing to enable the integration with eRecruiter in the addition/edition form of a recruitment process.
After enabling it, select the process that you want to integrate with the process on inhire that you are currently creating / editing.
After selecting the process, displayed and downloaded will be the consents that are assigned to the process in eRecruiter that the candidate will need to accept when applying.
It is worth using the INTEGRATION TEST option that will add the candidate to the appropriate process in eRecruiter. If test integration of the candidate is successful, it means that the integration went according to plan.
Generating an Access Key
1. In the administrator’s account in eRecruiter go to Settings in the menu on the left-hand side and select: Integration with eRecruiter
2. Select the Partners tab and click Activate next to inHire
3. Select what kind of access you want to grant to inHire:
- all recruitment processes – selecting this option means that you will no longer need to share with inhire each individual recruitment process in eRecruiter
- selected recruitment processes – for each selected recruitment process you will have to select the option of sharing it with inhire (see the below section – sharing a recruitment process)
4. Copy the key and paste it into the Settings section of the app | Integrations | eRecruiter
5. Click “Save”. Test the connection by clicking “TEST THE CONNECTION”.
Generating a source ID
1. Go to Settings. Select “Location of job posts” in the menu on the left-hand side and click “Add a job post location”.
2. Add the location by providing the following data:
- name: inhireio
- e-mail: [email protected]
- contact person: inhire
Importing source ID to the inhire app
Go to Settings | Integrations | eRecruiter in the inhire app and click “Import source ID from eRecruiter”.