inhire is an automated sourcing platform for recruiting tech talents, reaching out directly to thousands of tech, vetted candidates.
eRecruiter Recruiting’s integration with inhire allows getting candidates sourced with the use of inhire Platform directly into your eRecruiter ATS instance.
If you have selected the “selected recruitment processes” option when generating the access key, then you can share every new recruitment process added in eRecruiter with inhire. To do this, open the editor of that recruitment process, select the inhire option and click “Save”.
Generating an Access Key
1. In the administrator’s account in eRecruiter go to Settings in the menu on the left-hand side and select: Integration with eRecruiter
2. Select the Partners tab and click Activate next to inHire
3. Select what kind of access you want to grant to inHire:
- all recruitment processes – selecting this option means that you will no longer need to share with inhire each individual recruitment process in eRecruiter
- selected recruitment processes – for each selected recruitment process you will have to select the option of sharing it with inhire (see the below section – sharing a recruitment process)
4. Copy the key and paste it into the Settings section of the app | Integrations | eRecruiter
5. Click “Save”. Test the connection by clicking “TEST THE CONNECTION”.
If you select option: “Selected recruitments”, please select “inhire.io” in the “Integrations” section when creating the recruitment process in eRecruiter.
Generating a source ID
1. Go to Settings. Select “Location of job posts” in the menu on the left-hand side and click “Add a job post location”.
2. Add the location by providing the following data:
- name: inhireio
- e-mail: [email protected]
- contact person: inhire
Importing source ID to the inhire app
Go to Settings | Integrations | eRecruiter in the inhire app and click “Import source ID from eRecruiter”.
Combining a recruitment process in eRecruiter with a matching process on the platform.
After properly integrating inhire with eRecruiter, you will find a button allowing to enable the integration with eRecruiter in the addition/edition form of a recruitment process.
After enabling it, select the process that you want to integrate with the process on inhire that you are currently creating / editing.
After selecting the process, displayed and downloaded will be the consents that are assigned to the process in eRecruiter that the candidate will need to accept when applying.
It is worth using the INTEGRATION TEST option that will add the candidate to the appropriate process in eRecruiter. If test integration of the candidate is successful, it means that the integration went according to plan.
SYNCHRONIZATION OF CANDIDATE STAGES ON INHIRE PLATFORM WITH ERECRUITER
What does synchronization of candidate stages provide?
Integration with eRecruiter enables synchronization of candidate stages for those who applied to job offers published on inhire. The synchronization is one-way (from eRecruiter to inhire).
Once synchronization is enabled, candidate stages in eRecruiter are analyzed, and based on the mapping of stages available in integration settings, the stages on inhire are set accordingly. There is no need for separate manual updates of candidate stages on inhire.
How to activate candidate stages synchronization?
1. You need to activate the main integration of the client’s account on inhire with eRecruiter. Step-by-step instructions on how to do it are provided above.
2. After successfully activating the main integration with eRecruiter (in the client’s account settings), a box “Additional modules” will appear in the INTEGRATIONS section, and in it, an option ” Synchronization of candidate stages” will be displayed.
By clicking the “TURN ON THE SYNCHRONIZATION” button, all stages defined by the company in eRecruiter (both default and those defined by the company in eRecruiter independently) will be downloaded.
Default stages in eRecruiter are automatically assigned to the stages we have on inhire. eRecruiter stages such as “New,” “Offer submitted,” and “Hired” have a default state assigned on inhire and the option to change this stage to another is blocked.
Custom stages added in eRecruiter are not automatically assigned to a stage on inhire, and the client must assign them manually. When saving, ALL stages must be assigned. Currently, stage synchronization (reading candidate stages from eRecruiter and updating them on inhire) is carried out once a day around 5:00 PM.
The mapping of candidate stages is only possible in the context of applications made by candidates after synchronization is implemented (we do not synchronize application stages that were received by the client before this functionality was implemented).