inhire is an automated sourcing platform for recruiting tech talents, reaching out directly to thousands of tech, vetted candidates.
Traffit Recruiting’s integration with inhire allows getting candidates sourced with the use of inhire platform directly into your Traffit ATS instance.
Integration with Traffit will be possible if you have the Elite package on your Traffit account or you have purchased an additional option to access the Traffit API for a different package.
In this article:
- Create an API key for the Traffit Recruiting / inhire integration
- Set up integration on inhire platform using Traffit API key
- Use the inhire integration with Traffit Recruiting
- Additional resources
Create an API key for the Traffit Recruiting / inhire integration
The first thing you need to do is to add an integration client.
1. Log in to your Traffit account, go to the Settings and select the Integration with the Traffit API option:
2. Then click + Add client in the top right part of the screen:
In the window that appears, enter the name of your client (you can only us Latin letters and numbers) and press Enter.
3. Then select the scope that will be used to generate access tokens. Each scope allows you to use certain API endpoints connected to it):
Remember!!! You must select the following scopes: dictionary, employee, recruitment, source.
4. After filling in the data, click Save:
5. After creating the client, its details will appear on the screen:
Both the created client name and client secret will be needed later in the integration.
For candidates to correctly fall into your Traffit account, you must also add the source: “inhire.io” to your account.
6. In the settings, go to the dictionaries:
7. Select the dictionary: Candidate source on the right side of the screen and click +Add value:
8. Enter source name: “inhire.io” and click Save:
9. In your account settings, go to Fields configuration and select Candidate data. Then select the Mobile phone field.
10. In the configuration of the Mobile phone field, enable the field available via integration option. Then click Confirm.
11. Next, select the LinkedIn field and also enable the Field available via integration option. Then click Confirm.
12. At the end, save the changes by clicking Save at the bottom of the page.
Set up integration on inhire platform using Traffit API key
You can provide your Traffit API key to your inhire onboarding team so they can set up the integration or do it yourself following the steps.
1. Log in as Admin into your inhire account. Choose the Settings section after right clicking on your email address in the top right corner. Choose Integrations. Choose Traffit icon:
2. Enter the client name and the client secret generated in the previous section and domain name, username and password of your Traffit Account. Process with Save button:
3. You are done! If you want to edit the GDPR consent template which candidates applying to your job posting on inhire have to accept, you can edit the Consent template box and click the Save button:
Use the inhire integration with Traffit Recruiting
In the previous section you defined the API key for the integration. Now it is time to bind your process on inhire Platform with the corresponding recruitment process on your Traffit ATS.
Suppose that you want candidates applying to your recruitment process Senior ML Engineer defined on inhire being sent via API to your recruitment process Machine Learning Engineer defined on Traffit:
Senior ML Engineer (inhire) → Machine Learning Engineer (Traffit)
1. Go to the Processes section on inhire and click on the three vertical dots button. Choose the Edit option from the menu:
2. Scroll down end enable Integrate with ATS option:
3. After clicking on the list choose the corresponding recruitment process retrieved from your Traffit instance:
4. In order to test integration click the Test Integration button. inhire will insert Test candidate to your Traffit recruitment process. Click Next: Process Customization button:
- Click Process Preview button.
- Click Save button to save your integration into the database.
You have to repeat this procedure with all processes on inhire you want to bind with corresponding processen on Traffit.
For additional information not covered here, reach out to [email protected].