inhire is an automated sourcing platform for recruiting tech talents, reaching out directly to thousands of tech, vetted candidates.
Recruitee Recruiting’s integration with inhire allows getting candidates sourced with the use of inhire Platform directly into your Recruitee ATS instance.
In this article:
- Create an API key for the Recruitee Recruiting / inhire integration
- Set up integration on inhire platform using Recruitee API key
- Use the inhire integration with Recruitee Recruiting
- Additional resources
Create an API key for the Recruitee Recruiting / inhire integration
You can create Recruitee API key with the following instruction:
Set up integration on inhire platform using Recruitee API key
You can provide your Recruitee API key to your inhire onboarding team so they can set up the integration or do it yourself following the steps.
1. Log in as Admin into your inhire account. Choose the Settings section after right clicking on your email address in the top right corner. Choose Integrations:
Then, choose Recruitee icon.
2. Enter the API token generated in the previous section and company ID of your Recruitee Account. Process with Save button:
3. You are done! If you want to edit the GDPR consent template which candidates applying to your job posting on inhire have to accept, you can edit the Consent template box and click the Save button:
Use the inhire integration with Recruitee Recruiting
In the previous section you defined the API key for the integration. Now it is time to bind your process on inhire Platform with the corresponding recruitment process on your Recruitee ATS.
Suppose that you want candidates applying to your recruitment process Senior ML Engineer defined on inhire being sent via API to your recruitment process Machine Learning Engineer defined on Recruitee:
Senior ML Engineer (inhire) → Machine Learning Engineer (Recruitee)
1. Go to the Processes section on inhire and click on the three vertical dots button. Choose the Edit option from the menu:
2. Scroll down end enable Integrate with ATS option:
3. After clicking on the list choose the corresponding recruitment process retrieved from your Recruitee instance:
4. In order to test integration click the Test Integration button. inhire will insert Test candidate to your Recruitee recruitment process. Click Next: Process Customization button:
- Click Process Preview button.
- Click Save button to save your integration into the database.
You have to repeat this procedure for all processes you want to bind.
For additional information not covered here, reach out to [email protected]