- 1 Why is effective IT recruitment so important?
- 2 Why is it worth recruiting tech specialists in Poland?
- 3 Strategies for IT recruitment in Poland
- 4 IT recruitment in Poland – use the knowledge of local experts
- 5 IT Recruitment in Poland – Conclusions
Effective IT recruitment in Poland is no walk in the park. But why is it so crucial? Why should you consider recruiting tech specialists in Poland? And what are the top-notch strategies for hiring Polish IT talents? Don’t worry, we’ve got all the answers for you right here. Keep reading!
Why is effective IT recruitment so important?
What do you need for your business to thrive? Well, many things. That’s for sure, but… it comes with no surprise that having top-notch tech specialists on board is a game-changer. It results in:
- improved efficiency,
- reduced downtime,
- cost savings,
- customer satisfaction,
all contributing to the overall success and growth of your business. And let’s not forget about another benefit of hiring the best talents:
- having the advantage over your competitors.
At the end of the day, the success of your business is heavily influenced by the people you employ and the skills and knowledge they bring to the table.
Why is it worth recruiting tech specialists in Poland?
As the world continues to shift towards digitalization, the hunt for talented developers is reaching new heights. And guess what? Poland has become a top destination for sourcing top-notch IT talent. That’s mainly thanks to its thriving tech ecosystem and a pool of highly-skilled professionals.
In Poland, there are:
- more than 450,000 IT specialists, including 255,000 software developers,
- 60,000 IT companies and 3,000 startups,
- 15,000 tech graduates each year.
For more details and pros of recruiting in Poland, check out our follow-up article:
Strategies for IT recruitment in Poland
So, here comes the question: How to recruit skilled tech specialists in Poland and how to do it well?
As tricky and difficult as it might seem, we have some tips to help you out. Keep reading!
Get to know the local market
Once you’ve decided to hire developers in Poland, you need to have a general understanding of its local market. By choosing a desired location and checking out its talent pool, business environment, infrastructure, and average pay rates, you’ll get a number of valuable insights.
In this way, you will:
- Make smarter decisions about where to find the best tech specialists.
- Navigate cultural, legal, and regulatory aspects that may impact recruitment more effectively.
- Understand the industry vibe in a given area. And yes, it may differ in various regions.
To illustrate how different local markets might be, let’s take a look at two large cities in Poland: Warsaw and Poznań.
Both are IT hubs, however:
- In Warsaw, you’ll find a whopping 100,000+ tech experts and an annual batch of 3,000 ICT graduates. There’s a thriving scene with over 600 IT companies that, beyond working with Polish clients, also work for foreign countries including the US (36.8%) and the UK (12.1%).
- Poznań may be smaller, but it’s not worse! You’ll discover around 25,000 talented IT professionals and about 1,500 ICT grads each year. With over 140 IT companies, they’ve got their own outsourcing game going on, with the USA (23.9%) and Germany (21.9%) being the top client countries.
Due to its status as the capital and a major tech hub, Warsaw offers an extensive range of job opportunities and competitive salaries. As a result, it attracts professionals seeking career growth and those more willing to relocate. Poznań, on the other hand, presents a dynamic environment with its own unique strengths and opportunities, especially attractive to Germany because of its geographic proximity.
Understand your target audience
It’s similar to analyzing the local market, except that what you need to do here is to concentrate entirely on the specialists you want to reach. What are their needs, motivations, career aspirations, and expectations?
Finding the answers to these questions will help you in:
- Setting realistic expectations for the hiring process.
- Identifying how many developers meet your specific requirements.
- Tailoring job descriptions and creating appealing recruitment campaigns.
- Having a better chance of attracting and keeping top tech talent on board.
Build a strong employer brand
That’s one of the keys to attracting top talent. Having a strong employer brand will set your company apart from the competition and help you stand out as an employer of choice.
The thing is that tech specialists, especially in-demand professionals, have options. That applies to Polish employees as well – 84% of them are more likely to choose companies with a positive reputation, 94% find a good atmosphere within the company really crucial, and 88% pay attention to benefits and salary.
A strong employer brand builds trust, and credibility, attracting top talent who are aligned with your company’s values and culture.
Create effective job postings
Avoid posting impersonal and boring job descriptions with long lists of requirements. Go for those that read like stories and engage candidates the moment they set their eyes on them.
- Use visual elements and provide a clear description of the role.
- Include info about your company’s values, work environment, and team dynamics.
- Highlight any unique perks, career growth opportunities, and a salary range.
- Explain how the recruitment process works in your company.
If you’re not sure how to get started, get in touch with us. At inhire.io, we’ll help you create attractive job postings that reach out to the best candidates.
IT recruitment in Poland – use the knowledge of local experts
Consider using job boards
Using the services of Polish job boards might be worth considering as well.
- They have a broad audience (including active job seekers and passive candidates who may be open to new opportunities).
- Save time and money and allow you to quickly find qualified applicants.
- Plus, they often offer tools to filter and screen candidates, which makes the hiring process more efficient.
Get help from a recruitment agency
Getting help from a recruitment agency might be a smart move, especially in the situation when you’re pressed for time or you don’t really know how things work in the Polish job market. Recruitment agencies in Poland are pros at finding and screening candidates, saving you time and hassle. With their wide network and access to top talent, they’ll help you find the right tech professionals.
Work with inhire.io
Well, job boards and recruitment agencies can help – no two ways about it. But… There is a darker side to both.
- A potential drawback of relying solely on job boards is the risk of attracting a high number of unqualified or mismatched candidates. This often happens for example when candidates include those who haven’t obtained yet a technical degree or have recently completed coding bootcamps.
- Recruitment agencies may not always fully understand the unique requirements, which can also lead to mismatched candidates. And, the cost is usually high.
Inhire.io, on the other hand, is neither a job board nor a recruitment agency – we’re a perfect blend of both.
- With us, you’ll get your job openings delivered directly to a curated pool of Europe’s top tech talents without manual search.
- We have a database of about 25,000 tech engineers. Moreover, before being able to apply via inhire.io, all candidates are verified and whitelisted by our internal team so you have a guarantee of quality applications (minimum of 2 years of experience or a technical degree). You save your time and view only quality applications.
- Our experienced Customer Success Managers will help you create job ads that attract the right candidates.
- We send jobs only to perfectly matched candidates and additionally promote them with the help of the Talent Advocate Team if you choose to buy this kind of service (check add-ons in our Pricing).
We’re more effective than job boards and our services are less expensive than in recruitment agencies. By working with us, you’ll not break the bank. It’s a win-win situation, isn’t it?
IT Recruitment in Poland – Conclusions
Hiring IT specialists isn’t easy, regardless of the country. However, we hope that the tips we’ve gathered above will make your recruitment process in Poland much easier.
We’ve got your back when it comes to finding the right solutions and helping you navigate the IT recruitment scene in Poland. Trust us to make your journey in the tech industry a success!
So, if you’d like to find out more about the services we offer, feel free to contact us.